If you wish to be considered for representation please follow our representation guidelines below to apply
We welcome emailed submissions from Actors and Creatives, we are members of the Personal Managers Association (PMA) and work to uphold professional practice and standards in the industry. We are also members of BAFTA.
- Please be environmentally friendly and contact us by email rather than by post with the subject line ATT All Agents.
- Only attach a maximum of one small image to the email. Please do not send showreels as files, links to Spotlight, Vimeo etc are the best way.
- We do review every email so please do not call the office to check we have received it. Due to a high number of submissions we are unable to respond unless we wish to take things further.
- Drama school students - we do try to attend as many shows as possible though if you wish to invite us please do so by email with the subject line ATT All Agents. We cannot accept postal submissions.
- For us to consider you as a client we need to see an example of your work - either a showreel or a production on stage. If you know we have seen you in a production please let us know.
-If you are inviting us to a production please give as much notice as possible, we are unlikely to be able to travel outside of London.
All representation emails are to be sent to:
A cautionary note, no reputable agency should seek to charge you for representation / submissions / photographs / auditions or anything else up front. Reputable agencies only charge commission on work they have secured for you, all agencies are legally obliged to provide a letter of representation so that commission rates are transparent and that you are fully aware of your and their obligations under the contract.